Leads Groups are a more specialized form of networking. These unique groups provide additional opportunities for members who are interested in a smaller, more focused, structured, and frequent form of networking based on referring business. Each group is an “exclusive seat” organization - meaning you will have no competition within each group and provide referrals among your fellow members.
- LEADS Networking Groups must be authorized by the GDBCC
- Membership in good standing with the Chamber is required to join
- Only one member per business may participate per category.
- It is $75 per calendar year (January - December) to participate in a LEADS group that each meet 2 times per month.
For information on the chamber and/or how to get involved in a Leads Group contact the Chamber: (561) 278-0424, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Delray Business Executives
Meetings 1st & 3rd Monday each month, 5:30 – 6:30pm
Chairs: Ed Unger (305) 407-3778, email@example.com
2) Delray Business Network
Meetings 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Annmarie Belarge (561) 347-0579, firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Delray Business Leaders
Meetings 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Sheryl Wilk (561) 703-9696, email@example.com
4) Positive Enrichment for Professionals (The PEP Club)
Meetings 1st & 3rd Wednesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
5) Delray Business Partners
Meetings 2nd & 4th Friday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Diana Hileman (561) 921-0149, firstname.lastname@example.org
6) West Delray Executives Network - LAUNCHING SEPTEMBER 2018!
@ VITAS Community Center, 5912 W. Atlantic Ave.; Must LIVE or WORK West of Military to join
Meetings 2nd & 4th Thursday each month, 8:30 – 9:30am