YPAD, the Young Professionals Association of Delray, is the business networking group to join for genuine opportunities infused with real Delray Beach fun! The group is tailored for professionals who live or work in Delray Beach and surrounding communities, and who are under 40 years of age. Monthly events vary to stay fresh and include socials, speakers, entrepreneurial group discussions and mentorship opportunities.
Launched in 2014, YPAD’s mission is to lead in the development and cultivation of professional relationships which bring about action and enhance the communities in which we live. The Young Professionals Association of Delray, brought to you by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce is open to Members and Non-members to attend programs.
Monthly events are listed in the online calendar and sent out by e-mail. Types of Events include:
- SOCIALS / Happy Hours
- ROUNDTABLES / Entrepreneurial and Educational discussions
- SPEAKERS / Mentorship and Guidance
- PHILANTHROPY / Volunteerism
|CHAIR||Dr. Allye Pugh||The Conde Center for Chiropractic Neurology|
|VICE CHAIR||Chris Cascio||Delray Physician Care Center / South Florida House Calls|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS||Stephen Chrisanthus||Delray Beach Marketing Cooperative|
|COMMUNITY SYNERGY||Elizabeth Burrows||Office of Economic Development / Community Redevelopment Authority|
|SECRETARY||Katie Frost||Leadership Palm Beach County|
|COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA||Andrew Durham||Freelance|
|PROGRAMMING||Alnie Innocent||Simply Lavish Planning & Innocent Children Project|
|CHAMBER / STAFF LIAISON||Kim Bentkover||Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce|
|PAST CHAIR||Kilburn Sherman||SJO Worldwide / Maclendon Wealth Management|
Follow us on Facebook: Young Professionals Association of Delray Beach
Follow us on Twitter: ypad_delray
Sign up for YPAD e-mails to be notified about current events and follow our social media outlets
HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE: October thru December 2017
YPAD is accepting donations to benefit victims of recent hurricanes and wildfires in FL, TX, CA, PR, and the USVI. Cash donations appreciated upon entry to events in November and December. Other useful objects (list coming soon) can be brought to events or dropped of at Delray Physican Care Center - 2280 W. Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach (southwest corner of Atlantic and Congress Ave).
All positions are filled at this time; to be considered for a future leadership position for YPAD or serve on a sub-committee, please e-mail your resume and why you would like to be involved to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries for Sponsorships and Partnerships should be directed to Kim Bentkover, email@example.com, (561) 278-0424 x 106.
- YPAD is composed of ambitious, entrepreneurial spirited, civic-minded, philanthropic, fun and engaged young professionals that live or work in Palm Beach County and vote for things they care about with their dollars. . .
- Close to 1,000 subscribed to e-mail List
- Average 50 attendees at each event (30-100 depending on type of program)
- At least 2 Roundtables each year that include 5 expert speakers in a variety of industries lending expertise and insight into being an entrepreneur
- Philanthropic events each year partnership with local nonprofits
- #bekinddelray program launched in partnership with Maclendon Wealth Management and continue to track acts of kindness being passed along to each other