Leads Groups are a more specialized form of networking. These unique groups provide additional opportunities for members who are interested in a smaller, more focused, structured, and frequent form of networking based on referring business. Each group is an “exclusive seat” organization - meaning you will have no competition within each group and provide referrals among your fellow members.
- LEADS Networking Groups must be authorized by the GDBCC.
- Membership in good standing with the Chamber is required to join.
- Only one member per business may participate per category.
- LEADS Group Dues are $100 per calendar year (January - December) and are required to participate.
- LEADS groups meet 2 times per month.
For information on the Chamber and/or how to get involved in a Leads Group contact the Chamber: (561) 278-0424, email@example.com.
1) Delray Business Executives
Meetings 2st & 4th Monday each month, 5:30 – 6:30pm
Chairs: Ed Unger (305) 407-3778, firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Delray Business Network
Meetings 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Eric Rosberg (561) 362-8204 email@example.com
3) Delray Business Leaders
Meetings 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Sheryl Wilk (561) 703-9696, firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Positive Enrichment for Professionals (The PEP Club)
Meetings 1st & 3rd Wednesday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Bill Morse (561) 272-7424, email@example.com
Co-Chair: Steve Shelby firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Delray Business Partners
Meetings 2nd & 4th Friday each month, 8:00 – 9:00am
Chair: Jan Kinder (954) 830-2121, email@example.com
6) West Delray Executives Network
Meetings 2nd & 4th Thursday each month, 8:30 - 9:30am
@ VITAS Community Center, 5912 W. Atlantic Ave.; Must LIVE or WORK West of Military to join
Chair: Kim Beckett (561) 862-5110, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Co-Chair: Sue Leonard, email@example.com;
Co-Chair: Rich Pollack, firstname.lastname@example.org