The Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce is comprised of more than 800 businesses and professional firms working together to make Delray Beach a great Community. For nine decades, the Chamber has served as the hub of business where stakeholders intersect with government, technology, health care, education, economic development, tourism, arts, culture and non-profit interests. The Chamber’s long-time business owners coupled with new up and coming entrepreneurs create a vibrant business landscape.
- Our Chamber is 111 years old.
- We are a 501c6 nonprofit with a zero-based budget.
- We currently have over 800 members.
- Membership has doubled since 2019.
- Our Theme is Better Together. Our Brand is Community. Our Mantra is Communicate, Communicate, Communicate!
- Our Mission is to advocate for the business interests of Delray Beach.
- Our Aim is to provide tools and opportunities for small businesses to thrive.