Welcome to the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce’s NEW annual partnership initiative! With a desire to see increased collaboration between our profit and nonprofit members, we have created a month of opportunities called Do Good Delray. Think of it as a month-long calendar of events aimed at growing both friends & funds in a fun, creative way.
Planned for the month of October, interested nonprofit members are encouraged to pair up with interested profit businesses and hold a fun-filled event at one of our local member locations. The goal is to bring like-minded people together to raise awareness, engagement and increased funding for the nonprofit’s philanthropic efforts all resulting in a new alliance.
The Chamber plays a part in the process by promoting the events to increase participation and success. The goal is a month full of events to Partner with Purpose for our Chamber members!
Events are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis with only 12 dates available. All partners and participating venues must be a Chamber member in good standing. So find a partner and pair up TODAY!
Here is an easy step-by-step plan:
- Nonprofit and profit decide to collaborate (the Chamber can help in the process).
- Fill out application, pay the registration fee (paid by the profit partner, due August 1) and reserve one of the Do Good Delray dates available.
- The planning begins! Create a theme, find a member business venue, create a menu and ticket price together. Contact Carolina (email@example.com) to reserve your date. The available dates are first-come, first-serve.
- For the nonprofit: Now create a flyer for you and the Chamber to use in promotion (due August 15), sell tickets to your donors/friends and prepare for an awesome event.
- For the profit: Actively invite your business community to purchase a ticket and attend. Use your influence to grow the success.
- For the Chamber: The Chamber will process applications, reserve event dates and promote all the scheduled events through email, social media and at member events to help increase the success for everyone.
Enjoy bringing two communities together with a Do Good Delray celebration of food, conversation and new collaboration!