YPAD, the Young Professionals Association of Delray, is the business networking group to join for genuine opportunities infused with real Delray Beach fun! The group is tailored for professionals who live or work in Delray Beach and surrounding communities, and who are under 40 years of age. Monthly events vary to stay fresh and include socials, speakers, entrepreneurial group discussions and mentorship opportunities.
Launched in 2014, YPAD’s mission is to lead in the development and cultivation of professional relationships which bring about action and enhance the communities in which we live. The Young Professionals Association of Delray, brought to you by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce is open to Members and Non-members to attend programs.
Monthly events are listed in the online calendar and sent out by e-mail. Types of Events include:
- SOCIALS / Happy Hours
- ROUNDTABLES / Entrepreneurial and Educational discussions
- SPEAKERS / Mentorship and Guidance
- PHILANTHROPY / Volunteerism
|CHAIR||Kilburn Sherman||SJO Worldwide / Maclendon Wealth Management|
|VICE CHAIR||Chris Ballerano||Northwestern Mutual / Ruhl Financial Group|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS||Stephen Chrisanthus||Delray Beach Marketing Cooperative|
|COMMUNITY OUTREACH||Elizabeth Burrows||Community Redevelopment Authority|
|COMMUNITY OUTREACH||Dan Paulus||GFA International, Inc.|
|CHAMBER / STAFF LIAISON||Kim Bentkover||Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce|
|CHAMBER / SOCIAL MEDIA||Jena Luckman||Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce|
Follow us on Facebook: Young Professionals Association of Delray Beach
Follow us on Twitter: ypad_delray
January 16, Thursday: Fashion Week Preview at Honey, 16 E. Atlantic Ave., 5:30pm
To be considered for a 2017 leadership position for YPAD or serve on a sub-committee, please e-mail your resume and why you would like to be involved to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries for Sponsorships and Partnerships should be directed to Kim Bentkover, email@example.com, (561) 278-0424 x 106.
- Around 750 subscribed to e-mail LList
- Average 50 attendees at each event
- At least 2 Roundtables each year that include 5 expert speakers in a variety of industries lending expertise and insight into being an entrepreneur
- 2 Philanthropic events each year including a Beach Cleanup with SWA and a Build Day with Habitat for Humanity
- #bekinddelray program launched in partnership with Maclendon Wealth Management and continue to track acts of kindness being passed along to each other