Delray Chamber Updates
March 27, 2020 – Delray Beach Chamber: Your Fellow Delray Beach Chamber Members are here for YOU!: https://conta.cc/2QShek9
March 26, 2020 – Delray Beach Chamber: A Message from your President & CEO, Stephanie Immelman: https://conta.cc/3dAAxbE
March 24, 2020 – Delray Beach Chamber: Great American TakeOut – Link to Restaurants: https://conta.cc/2Jdya08
March 23, 2020 – Delray Beach Chamber: New Website, City Update & More: https://conta.cc/2y3GNbw
March 20, 2020 – Delray Beach Chamber: What You Need to Know: https://conta.cc/3beON7U
March 18, 2020- Delray Beach Chamber: Delray Morning Live- https://conta.cc/2wjhz8j
March 17, 2020- Delray Beach Chamber: Resources for your Business- https://conta.cc/3a03jzV
Delray Chamber Member Updates
- Kaniuk Law Office, P.A. – Working Remotely but Still Available for Individuals and Businesses. Free 15-Minute Legal Consultations Available. Discounts for Chamber Members. (561) 292-2127, email@example.com
- Printers Choice Inc. – Open regular hours. (561) 276-8339, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York Life Insurance Company – We are open for business! (561) 642-5180, email@example.com
- Fleet Feet Delray Beach – Open for curbside pick-up/local delivery from Monday-Saturday 12pm-3pm. Visit our website for more information or give us a call and leave a detailed message where we will call you back. (561) 501-6926, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 Perfect Cleaning – We’d like to remind you that we are currently OPEN for business and have the overhead capacity to accommodate last minute appointment requests. All our cleaners are wearing facial masks, latex gloves and use individual hand sanitizer. We have all necessary cleaning equipment and supplies and use hospital grade disinfectant. Should you or your colleagues / friends / family members are in need of cleaning services, please contact us at 561.774.0607 | 561.774.0608 [ Call & Text 24/7 Availability ] or email us at email@example.com
- JM Lexus– JM Lexus has been deemed essential to meet the transportation and service needs of the public. We are open to assist you with any vehicle needs. We have virtual processes in place for all departments to service you from the comfort of your home. Sales: (954) 972-2200, Monday-Friday: 9am – 8pm, Saturday: 9am – 7pm, Sunday: 11am – 6pm. Service and Parts: (954) 363-9162, Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 7pm, Saturday: 8am – 5pm, Sunday: 9am – 3pm. Collision Center: (954) 969-3214, Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 6pm, Saturday: 8am – 12pm, Sunday: Closed. (954) 972-2200 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citation Club Apartments – The dedicated team at Citation Club is ready to help you find the perfect apartment home! We are offering virtual leasing tours and an easy online application process for your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you soon!(561) 496-7700, email@example.com
- Clearlyderm Dermatology – Clearlyderm Dermatology is open at certain locations with modified hours for urgent Dermatology matters. Our Dermatologists are also offering round-the-clock Teledermatology appointments, which are virtual, audio/video visits right from your smartphone or computer. Most insurances are accepted and most dermatology matters can be performed via a Telederm visit. Call or email for details or to book your virtual appointment.(561) 353-3376, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FarVision Cybersecurity – We know you are worried about your business, your employees and your customers. We just want you to know that we are here for you as a partner to help with anything we can. If you are trying to enable your employees to work from home, we are offering a free, secure remote-control solution that we can set up for free for all of your employees. This is just a little way that we can help you to keep your business open during this crisis.(954) 242-8056, email@example.com
- BCOSF, Inc.– We are operating our normal business hours and taking virtual appointments through a phone call or Zoom video conference. Contact us with any questions or for a consultation on your business.(561) 276-4422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas – The 28-room luxury boutique property has introduced unseasonably reduced rates to ensure South Florida visitors are provided safe, sanitary and affordable options for accommodations. For extended stay visits of 30 days or longer, Crane’s is offering its 350 square-foot kitchenette studio rooms starting from $129 per night plus tax. Its 650 square-foot one-bedroom suites with full-service kitchens will also be available starting from $149 per night plus tax. These extended and long-term stay rates will be offered through the summer, based on availability. All food and beverage including our complimentary breakfast and poolside tiki bar have been discontinued as a precautionary measure to keep our staff and guests safe. Please call our front desk at 561.278.1700 for more information. (561) 278-1700, email@example.com
City of Delray Beach Updates
Florida SBDC at FAU helps small businesses to access capital through both (1) the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance and (2) Bridge Loan Programs for COVID-19
In Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Florida SBDC at FAU is the front door that supports businesses to apply for (1) Federal SBA Economic Injury Business Disaster Loan and (2) State of Florida Bridge Loan Programs that currently open for the COVID-19 disaster relief.
Florida SBDC disaster recovery specialists are available to provide no-cost one-on-one confidential consulting to help you prepare disaster loan applications and assist with other post-disaster challenges you encounter. You can access that individualized assistance by contacting the Florida SBDC at FAU http://sbdc.fau.edu
To Get Started:
- Review eligibility requirements and loan process.
- Download, complete and sign the application form.
- Gather required support documentation.
- Request a consultation at SBDC.FAU.edu
- Submit your completed electronic application to your SBDC Consultant (via email or dropbox)
How Do I Submit My Documentation and Completed Application Remotely? (processes and procedures are changing daily, please visit https://floridadisasterloan.org/ for official updates)
Submit completed and signed application and support documentation to the Florida SBDC at FAU consultants. Please sign for an electronic request for consultation at SBDC.FAU.edu