In Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Florida SBDC at FAU is the front door that supports businesses to apply for (1) Federal SBA Economic Injury Business Disaster Loan and (2) State of Florida Bridge Loan Programs that currently open for the COVID-19 disaster relief.
Florida SBDC disaster recovery specialists are available to provide no-cost one-on-one confidential consulting to help you prepare disaster loan applications and assist with other post-disaster challenges you encounter. You can access that individualized assistance by contacting the Florida SBDC at FAU http://sbdc.fau.edu
To Get Started:
- Review eligibility requirements and loan process.
- Download, complete and sign the application form.
- Gather required support documentation.
- Request a consultation at SBDC.FAU.edu
- Submit your completed electronic application to your SBDC Consultant (via email or dropbox)
How Do I Submit My Documentation and Completed Application Remotely? (processes and procedures are changing daily, please visit https://floridadisasterloan.org/ for official updates)
Submit completed and signed application and support documentation to the Florida SBDC at FAU consultants. Please sign for an electronic request for consultation at SBDC.FAU.edu